PLC Programmer/Commissioning & Control Engineer
This position is responsible for system configuration, system programming, manufacturing process support, system inspection, acceptance tests at manufacturing/customers sites including installation and ongoing support. This position plays a key role in the control development and commissioning for TIP’s worldwide install base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing software for controlled Industrial Equipment, Including control loops for continuous processes. Programs will primarily be written using Allen Bradley or Siemens PLCs, such as RS-Logic and so on. (Familiarity with this program is an advantage, but is not mandatory).
- Developing software for HMI Monitors.
- Supervision of electric cables wiring and installation of process control instruments and electric motors on tri-phase, single-phase systems, and 24v.
- Diagnosing faults on the workshop floor and at the end user production site.
- Configuring Parameters for industrial components, such as VFD, flow meters, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, transmitters and so on.
- Installation and ongoing support, detecting Logical Process Faults and conducting troubleshooting.
- Work closely with the Project Manager.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team, to define customer configuration.
- Prepare for frequent travel abroad, especially to North America. (In the future, travel to Europe and Asia will also be required). Trip duration may be short or over two weeks.
Education and Experience
- Ability to setup and operate equipment, such as Allen Bradley, RS Logic 5000, or Siemens PLC frequency converters, magnetic and mass flow meters, pressure and temperature sensors.
- Experience in HMI software, such as WinCC Flexible or Wonderware InTouch or Factory Talk.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Programming or Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering, specialize in computerized control or similar.
- A qualified electrician diploma – as an advantage.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a global company..
- Prepared to perform physical tasks when required, such as for calibration and adjustments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with teammates, managers and partners.
- Very good English and Hebrew and ability to converse well in both languages on a professional level.
- Ability to work under pressure, in an industrial noisy environment.
Apply today to join our team and become part of our dynamic workplace